I think it’s fair to say that none of us imagined we’d be where we are today. Nor did we foresee the impact COVID-19 would have on businesses all around the world.
We know your business has been affected in one way or the other, and we’d like to help you navigate through this crisis, so you are positioned to come out on the other side stronger.
Over the next few weeks, WSI will be running a free webinar series to share digital marketing tips, tricks, and best practices that you can use to overcome the marketing obstacles you are facing today. Based on some of the recent research we’ve seen, companies that embrace digital marketing will be in a much better position to engage and network with their customers through this crisis.
Here are the details for this special WSI COVID-19 webinar series, which will be happening every Wednesday starting April 1st to May 6th, from 8:30AM to 9AM PST
Registration Link- https://bit.ly/2Va3DqP
Topics being covered include:
- April 1 – Video Marketing: How Using Video Creates Revenue, Retention, and Relationships for Your Business
- April 8 – Competitive Research: How to Analyze the Marketing Activities of Your Competitors to Get Ahead
- April 15 – Database Management: Learning the Basics of Managing Your Customer Database to Grow Your Business
- April 22 – Persona-Based Marketing: Understanding Your Target Audience in Challenging Times
- April 29 – Conversational Marketing: How to Reimagine Your Customer Conversations Using the Latest Technology
- May 6 – Website Conversions: How to Convert More of Your Website Visitors into Leads
- May 13– SEO: How to Optimize Your Digital Presence During COVID-19
- May 20- Web Analytics: Tracking the Insights that Matter Most to Your Business
- May 27- Digital Strategy: Defining Your Post-COVID-19 Digital Marketing Plan
Even if you don’t think you can’t make all of the dates above, we encourage you to register for the series, so you get a copy of the webinar recordings to your inbox to watch later.
As always, my team is here to support your business in any way that we can.
Stay safe, and remember, we are in this together